At Beauty Face, we firmly believe in the philosophy of 70% prescriptive care and 30% customized therapy.
This means that 70% of achieving optimal skincare results lies in consistently following the prescribed skincare routine using various Beauty Face products.
The remaining 30% is delivered through professional customized therapy at our Beauty Face facilities, completing the holistic beauty cycle that your skin craves.
After all, true beauty is a journey. With proper prescriptive care and the right customized therapy, anyone can achieve beauty.
BEAUTY FACE was founded in 2005 by May Tee Lay Gor,
SIM University Diploma in Business management Diploma of Confederation of Beauty and Cosmetology(UK)
Completed Nanjing Unversity Bachelor Degree Course in Traditional Chinese Medicine
May Tee Lay Gor's extensive professional background includes:
Eight years (1990-1998) at one of Singapore's top brand OEM companies, where she managed supply chain operations for brands such as THE GAP, OLD NAVY, BANANA REPUBLIC, H&M, C&A, TIMBERLAND, and WALT DISNEY.
Eight years (1999-2008) in the property business, achieving top producer awards in her first year and multiple million-dollar sales records yearly.
Since 2005, she has created and managed 42 skincare, health care, and health food products, overseeing supply chain management, retail operations, marketing, product development, and the creation of a digital app mall & O2O business model for international market expansion.
In 2005, BEAUTY FACE was founded by May Tee Lay Gor at the Grassroots Club
Our primary business activity involves operating a high-quality retail outlet known as the ONE-STOP Skin & Body Wellness, specializing in pain management, weight management, skin care, and body care training. We are a premium skincare company dedicated to restoring healthy skin and body for individuals facing various skin and body-related issues.
Over the years, we have helped numerous individuals effectively address their skin and body health concerns through the expertise of our professional therapists and customized treatment solutions. In addition to our services, we have developed 42 professional skin treatment products, body care items, and health supplements, establishing our presence in product formulation, branding, and distribution. We also operate an O2O (online-to-offline) platform for skincare and health care products in the international market.
Where Beauty Meets Science:
At Beauty Face, we believe genuine beauty starts with self-appreciation and proper skincare. Founded by May Tee, our brand combines science and self-care to create unique skincare solutions. Our products are crafted with the finest ingredients from global dermatological labs for quality and effectiveness. Join us on this beauty journey where understanding and nurturing your skin is key. Explore Beauty Face, where beauty meets science. Our products cover 70% of your skincare needs, while the remaining 30% is fulfilled through personalized therapy at our Beauty Face facilities, completing the holistic beauty cycle your skin craves. True beauty is achievable with proper care and customized therapy for everyone.
Our retail outlet
BF Health & Skin Care Hub has been serving more than 300,000 satisfied customers in the beauty and body wellness industry for over 18 years. We offer a complete range of face, body, and slimming care services, along with 42 premium skincare brands for beauty and face care. Discover a world of exclusive privileges for women, from premium products to our exclusive beauty center. Our members can indulge themselves in a comprehensive range of premium health and beauty services located in the heart of Orchard Road at the International Building, #03-16/17, 360 Orchard Road, all in complete privacy.