Haven’t we all had that moment where we forget to put on concealer or just roll out of bed without any under-eye makeup and our friends ask us if we’re okay? If so, this article’s reason and dark eye circle treatment by Beauty Face is exactly what you need. Women have struggled with dark circles throughout history.
However, with our modern-day living patterns, a rising number of people, regardless of age or gender, are looking for a solution to this problem. Today, we’ll provide you with a comprehensive explanation of how dark circles develop, and the many dark eye circle treatment options available to address this issue.
Various Types of Dark Circles And What are Their Causes?
Although most people believe that sleepiness, fatigue, and lack of sleep are the main causes of dark circles, there is actually no single cause. Other possible causes include those related to different body regions, heredity, allergies, and sinus issues. The various types of dark circles, their causes, and how to avoid them using Beauty Face’s dark eye circle treatment are covered in the upcoming sections:
TYPE 1: Bluish Tone
Cause: Lack of sleep, a stressful lifestyle, a propensity for allergies, and nasal congestion.
- Get adequate sleep. Sleep influences hormones and other factors of your body. Our bodies don’t always work as they should. In light of this, experts advise using sleep as a treatment for various ailments.
- Avoid rubbing your eyes and try to soothe inflammation. Use an eyedrop or a calming cream and gently massage it around your eye area if your eyes are itching.
TYPE 2: Brownish Black Tone
Cause: Age, genetics, consideration for the skin around the eyes, sun damage, and darker skin tone
- Don’t forget to cover your entire face with SPF, including your eyes. Melanin production is boosted by sun damage, which can exacerbate dark circles.
- Use items containing Vitamin C, which has brightening effects, to treat the darkness beneath your eyes.
TYPE 3: Purplish Tone
Cause: An aging skin tone, visible blood vessels, and fairer skin
- Look for anti-aging treatments that promote collagen and reveal brighter, more youthful-looking skin, such as the BF Double Action Eye MIR & Wrinkle Filler I & II.
- Consider using an eye cream with retinol as the active ingredient to stimulate cell growth, boost elasticity, and fill up the skin. Natural retinol used in HGF Serum imparts an immediate glow and a youthful appearance.
TYPE 4: Shadowed Dark Circles
Cause: Fat loss and facial features (deep valley between your eyes and cheekbones)
- Fat is lost from all parts of the body, including the face, when you lose a lot of weight. Eating a balanced diet and being healthy while maintaining an exercise regimen will gradually help deep-set dark circles.
- Since this is not caused by discoloration, you can seek assistance from a specialist on the many therapy options available to address this issue.
Get the Best Dark Eye Circle Treatments by Beauty Face
Are you facing the dark eye circles issue? Are you seeking a dark eye circle treatment? If so, look no further. Beauty Face is a trusted destination for skin and body problems. Our professionals have the experience to provide professional guidance to help you achieve a better, healthier body. Connect with us!