Pigmentation is the color of the skin, hair, and eyes given by the pigment known as melanin. The type of melanin produced varies in hues depending on your DNA. Those dark spots on your skin could be a common form of skin pigmentation, which could result in an uneven skin complexion or discoloration. Some of the most common types of skin pigmentation Singapore can include acne scars, melasma, age spots, or freckles.
The Ultimate Guide to Pigmentation Treatment in Singapore – Types, Causes
Did you know that facial pigmentation spots and patches are one of the most common skin issues among Singapore women? Living in a tropical country increases your chances of developing skin pigmentation. Those black spots on your skin could be various types of skin pigmentation that cause an uneven complexion or discoloration. Acne scars, melasma, age spots, and freckles are the most common types of pigmentation. While you cannot hide from the sun, you can use Beauty Face products and therapy treatments for pigmentation treatment in Singapore.
You are not alone; many working men and women suffer from pigmentation. Because cleaner skin boosts our self-esteem, we have put together this guide to highlight the treatments that can help us address pigmentation.
How is Pigmentation Formed?
Pigmentation refers to the colour of the skin, hair, and eyes caused by the pigment melanin. The type of melanin produced varies in hues depending on your DNA.
Sun exposure, age, and hormonal imbalances are among the other elements that influence the distinct hues of melanin and lead to problems related to skin pigmentation Singapore.
When one or more of these elements come into play, pigmentation results. The most frequent types of pigmentation could be signs of a skin problem. Pigmentation comes in a variety of forms, the most prevalent of which are:
1. Acne Scars
After an acne eruption, the skin can repair itself; however, acne scars can form during this healing process. Acne that does not heal properly might leave lifelong scars.
Melasma is another prevalent type of pigmentation that occurs in persons who spend a lot of time outside and in the sun. These patches can appear anywhere on the face or in the upper torso. Melasma usually appears as harmless brown or grey spots on the bridges of the nose, cheeks, neck, or shoulders.
3. Age Spots
Age spots, commonly known as liver spots or sunspots, are the most common types of skin pigmentation Singapore. These spots, which primarily affect the elderly, are caused by chronic sun exposure and, like freckles, are brown, flat, and of varied sizes
Few people in sunny Singapore are born with freckles. Most familiar to red-haired people, frankly, freckles are not permanent – depending on how you care for your skin. They may develop into age spots or liver spots as you age, and these might get darker and more permanent as you become older.
Here are our Best 10 Beauty Face Products that can Help Tackle Pigmentation Effectively
There are hundreds of remedies on the market that promise to minimize the appearance of black spots, ranging from lightning and brightening serums to chemical peels. So, how do you even get started? We have compiled a list of the best skincare products for treatment of skin pigmentation Singapore, including something for every skin type.
1- Whitening Serum
Specifically designed to reduce uneven pigmentation and add radiance to dry or aged skin.
Licorice extract, the active ingredient, is effective at low concentrations and has better anti-tyrosinase action (melanin formation prevention) than other typical whitening agents. Diacetyl boldine and ascophyllum nodosum extract also function to minimise melanin spots and protect against skin ageing by inhibiting the enzyme responsible for melanin formation.
Benefits of Whitening Serum:
- The active components diacetyl boldine, Ascophyllum nodosum extract, and glabridin-rich licorice extract lighten the skin.
- Prevention of melanin transfer and decrease in melanin production.
- The skin is brighter, smoother, and clearer.
- Over 90 days, noticeable effects can be visible.
- The soft mixture aids in the healing of sensitive skin.
2- Nano Lightening Cleansing Gel
A deep cleanser cleanses cellular pollutants and excessive sebum production from the skin without drying it out.
Nanotechnology uses tiny liposome-based Nano-carriers that enable deep penetration of the skin into the deep layers of the dermis, allowing for better absorption and increased product efficacy. The liposome-based Nano-carriers also contain various substances, such as vitamin A and C, that are transported softly into the live cell layers for maximum benefit.
Benefits of Nano Lightening Cleansing Gel
- Active botanical components such as Glyeyrriza Glabra (licorice) root extract, Morus bombycis root extract, and turnera leaf extract diffusa provide cleaner, smoother skin.
- Removes cellular impurities and overproduction of sebum.
- The skin has been washed and is now ready for treatment.
3- Nano Lightening Relax Toner
This gentle alcohol-free lotion with anti-inflammatory bisabolol ingredients soothes troubled skin after cleansing and tightens open pores.
Nanotechnology uses microscopic liposome-based Nano-carriers that allow for deep penetration of the skin into the deep layers of the dermis, resulting in improved absorption and product efficacy. The liposome-based Nano-carriers also contain various substances, such as vitamin A and C, that are transported softly into the live cell layers for maximum effect.
Benefits of Nano Lightening Relax Toner
- Aloe barbadensis leaf juice, Morus alba leaf extract, licorice root extract, and hyaluronic acid protect and hydrate the skin.
- Tightens pores.
- Bisabolol extracts, which are mild and anti-inflammatory, help to soothe troubled skin.
4- Vitamin C & E Serum
This potent serum revitalises aged skin by neutralising free radical damage, encouraging the formation of free radical tissue, and aiding in sun protection.
Benefits of Vitamin C & E Serum
- Hydrogenated lecithin, licorice root extract, moru albna bark extract, and hamamulis virgiaiana are among the active substances that soften and moisturise dry, rough skin.
- It provides sun protection.
- The skin seems to be younger and healthier.
5- 8 Hours Plus Moisture
This fast-absorbing light gel moisturiser helps prevent the appearance of fine wrinkles and the loss of skin brightness.
Benefits of 8 Hours Plus Moisture
- Sodium hyaluronate, the main ingredient, generates a non-occlusive moisturising and softening layer over the skin.
- Its remarkable hygroscopic qualities allow it to bind large amounts of water molecules, efficiently retaining water in the dermis and providing long-lasting, intense moisture to your skin without leaving a sticky residue.
6- Magic Exfoliator
This high-quality exfoliant is excellent for retaining moisture in very dry skin. It also encourages cell turnover, leaving skin smooth and silky.
Benefits of Magic Exfoliator
- Dead cells and congested hair follicles are removed, allowing the skin to be oxygenated fully.
- Skin retains moisture and regains its natural glow.
- The skin is soft and silky.
7- 3 Plus 1 Sun Cream SPF 40
A multi-purpose lotion for pigmentation treatment in Singapore that offers optimal protection from damaging UV rays that cause sunburn and skin discoloration. The product is also appropriate for men to use.
Benefits of 3 Plus 1 Sun Cream SPF 40:
- The application of the cream whitens the skin.
- 3 Plus 1 Sun Cream can be used as a foundation and basis for makeup.
- Extremely hydrating for sun-exposed skin.
- The blemishes have been corrected.
- The sensitivity of the skin is lessened.
- The skin’s immunity is boosted
8- UV Sun Protector Repair Plus
A mild lotion designed to preserve the skin and avoid sensitivity caused by UV exposure and IPL treatment. All skin types, especially sensitive skin, can benefit from this product and get relief from issues related to skin pigmentation Singapore.
Benefits of UV Sun Protector Repair Plus:
- Active components such as aloe juice and bifida extract moisturize, heal, and renew skin.
- An enhanced UVA/UVB protection filtration system aids the skin in its fight against sun damage.
- Calms relax and heal the skin, making it ideal for use after CPL
9- Stem Cell Serum
With this anti-aging light serum for pigmentation treatment in Singapore, you can protect skin stem cells and maintain the youthfulness and vitality of your skin. Swiss apple stem cells extend the lifespan of skin stem cells and postpone the senescence of critical cells. An intensive study has revealed that apple stem cells have an enormous capacity to repair damaged skin cells, resulting in incredible anti-aging effects.
Benefits of Stem Cell Serum:
- Reactivates stem cells to increase skin cell synthesis.
- Produces 80 percent more natural collagen in the body.
- Elastin synthesis is increased by 61%.
- Reduces the appearance of wrinkles by 56% in the first 30 days.
- Produces new skin cells in the body daily.
10- HGF Serum
This breakthrough serum will help to lift drooping skin and decrease the effects of ageing. The HGF serum helps minimize the effect of skin pigmentation Singapore such as visibility of wrinkles, dark spots, and fine lines. Hepatocyte Growth Factors (HGF) is a protein that aids in skin healing and renewal. HGF serves various functions, including boosting collagen production and encouraging skin cell proliferation.
Benefits of HGF Serum:
- Skin cell function is increased by 45 percent.
- Cell growth has been boosted by 51%.
- Keratin synthesis has been improved by 75%.
- The epidermal layer regenerates at a rate of 54 percent faster.
- Keratchyal in synthesis has been improved by 28%.
- Supports skin regain youthfulness with a blend of effective anti-wrinkle ingredients.
- Increases the rate of cell regeneration.
This article will also assist you in understanding pigmentation, its types, causes, and how Beauty Face product solutions can help you with your skin pigmentation. As with any skin condition, it is critical to understand the root of your problem and proper information related to your skin.
Choose Beauty Face Products for Pigmentation Treatment in Singapore
Beauty Face is a one-stop skin and body solution center, which is a premium skin-care company dedicated to restoring healthy skin & body for people with skin & body problems. Our experts are trained to provide their professional recommendations to help you achieve better, healthier skin. If you are looking for products for skin pigmentation Singapore but don’t know where to start? Contact us today to know more about our products for better skin health.